Wednesday 26 February 2014

Whatsapp for PC

Facebook has played well and proved itself by purchasing whatsapp. Those who were thinking that Facebook over-paid (Facebook bought whatsapp for 19 billion $) for the messaging application , would now understand the strategy.
After purchasing Whatsapp, Facebook showed its users very soon about its intentions by shutting down the servers of the application on 23-Feb-2014. Even I was surprised by that, in the beginning I thought that its because of my poor internet connection, but later I realized that its the problem from server side and then I had to shift to facebook to continue the chat with my friends. And there I found that facebook was responsible for whatsapp's failure. It was a clear sign that Facebook bought whatsapp to get its users back.
And now Facebook took to another  step bring more users back to it by introducing an app for whatsapp within Facebook. Now this is what we call a 'MASTER PLAN' .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 nowloud.blogspot.in All rights reserved